Engineering and Technical Solutions
Adapticom provides Electrical Design and Electrical engineering services for companies with
a shortfall in engineering resources.
Adapticom fills the gaps in client company resources, providing turnkey project delivery, and providing consulting services during
ventures into new markets.
of experienced engineering professionals represents a variety of industries and backgrounds. We have
combined our hardware, software, and product development talents to reduce your costs, improve your time to market, and save you
from temporarily growing your facilities and personnel.
Adapticom electrical engineers utilize the latest tools to assist clients in their product development. Designs are done in the client's choice of
Enable your organization to capitalize on our expertise, by
providing engineering outsourcing, consulting services, hardware, software and internet application development services.
A wide variety of techniques exist to allow Adapticom engineers to quickly create efficient economical designs.
Adapticom seeks to enhance the client experience and improve products by more highly integrating designs. Utilization of the most secure
and advanced programmable and reconfigurable digital, analog, and mixed signal devices allows working designs to be created in very little time.
Recent advances in device integration have allowed the propagation of reconfigurable
devices that encompass a wide variety of common board level functions. The use of such devices has had a
significant positive effect on new product development.
Rather than adding components and complexity to the design, these components reduce design overhead in a surprising number of ways:
- Reduced component count for simplified BOM.
- Reduced PCB space requirements.
- Increased design revision capability.
- Use of the same devices across multiple products or designs increases purchasing power and simplifies inventory requirements.
- Enhanced design re-use capabilities.
- Simplified R&D through programmable elements.
- Use of similar tools across devices and products reduces engineer educational efforts.
Electrical Engineering Services
We provide contract Engineering Services in the following areas:
- Architecture of Electronic Subsystems
- High Speed Synchronous Digital Designs
- Design Implementations Utilizing FPGAs
- Initial Electrical Design
- Complete Prototype Builds
- PCB board - Test & Development
- Raw PCB Layout and Fabrication (including fine pitch)
- PCB assembly, including placement and soldering of fine pitch components
- Spice modeling for signal integrity
- Microcontroller firmware
- Code development C, C++, Java, & Perl
- FPGA development
- Design for manufacturability
- Design for test
- Design for EMC
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Initial Development
- Bill of Materials (BOM), Costing and Cost Reduction
- Certifications (Part 15, Part 68) and Mitigation Work
- Other Services
In todayís market, itís not always necessary or advisable to hire direct or onsite electrical design personnel. Let our staff handle your engineering workload
and pay only for the engineering work needed. Avoid the payroll expenses related to hiring direct employees, the high cost of onsite
contractors, and the inefficiencies of a periodically idle engineering staff.
Adapticom services Raleigh, Durham, RTP, & Chapel Hill North Carolina, as well as the Eastern Seaboard and Continental U.S.
| ComfortAire Air Bed
| New Product Development
| Design For Security
| Deer Feeder
| Blow Dryer
| Engineering Services
| FPGA Security
| New Product Development
| C. McCord Reference Page
| Air Bed Systems
| Video Surveillance
| U.S. - Asia Marketing
Adapticom, Inc. © Copyright 2003, All Rights Reserved Worldwide.